- What’s On & Videos
- Eat & Drink
- Shop Local & Online
- Find a Local Business
- Live & Work
- BID Info
Open Events are held throughout the year at both the Oswestry and Walford campuses. They are a great opportunity for prospective students and parents to come along to the College and see for themselves the fantastic facilities and learning resources on offer. Tutors and course leaders are available to discuss course options and to give course advice and information.
IMPORTANT: If you are booking on behalf of a student (e.g. you’re a parent, relative or guardian) please add the student’s details to the booking form rather than your own.
Available sessions are:
– Electrical, Plumbing and I.T. Courses
– Hair, Beauty and Spa Therapy Courses
– Health & Social Care & Childcare Courses
– Sport, TNS Football Scholarship & Public Services Courses
– Access to HE, Applied Science, Business Courses
– Catering, Art & Design, Creative & Digital Media Production and Travel & Tourism Courses
– Learner support and careers advice
Booking a slot is optional, but helps speed things up on the day and avoid queues in popular subjects.
Find out more about the courses we offer at www.nsc.ac.uk
Book your place on Eventbrite.