Join The Bailey Head (Shrewsbury and West Shropshire CAMRA Pub of the Year) in celebrating Turning Point brewery’s birthday with their birthday custard series beers on tap, plus a takeover of their casks.
Yellow Matter Custard (6.0 Vanilla Wheat Pale)
– The original. Sweet, chewy, and loads of fun. This pale ale is loaded with vanilla, wheat, and lactose. As close as you can get to custard without getting your eyes wet.
– Pink Matter Custard (6.0 Raspberry Dessert Pale)
– The recent favourite. Is it beer? We’re not sure, but it is certainly delicious. Thick and chewy, loaded with vanilla, and fresh raspberries.
– Death Matter Custard (14.0 Chocolate Custard Imperial Stout – collab w/ Northern Monk)
– The new contender. The even bigger brother of Dark Matter Custard. A chocolatey and sweet dessert stout with a huge addition of vanilla. Stronger, darker, chocolatey-er, custardy-er.
- Astral Voyager 3.4% Session NEPA
- Infinity Land 3.9% Session Pale
- Venture Beyond 4.8% Pale
- Magnificent Gestures 6.5% NEIPA
- Howling At Clouds 4.4% Oatmeal Stout